...It's only in your head you feel left out,
Or looked down on.
Just try your best,
Try everything you can.
And don't you worry what they tell themselves
When you're away.
It just takes some time,
little girl, you're in the middle of the ride.
Everything, everything will be just fine,
Everything, everything will be alright.
Hey,
You know they're all the same.
You know you're doing better on your own,
So don't buy in.
Live right now.
Yeah, just be yourself.
It doesn't matter if it's good enough
For someone else.
Hey, don't write yourself off yet.
It's only in your head you feel left out,
Or looked down on.
Just do your best,
Do everything you can.
And don't you worry what their bitter hearts
Are gonna say.
So I'm a little disappointed that I didn't find this song a little earlier in the week...I could have used it. But it's okay, everything is finally beginning to look up. I got the hell out of my room, which was necessary, and I'm very content where I am right now. It looks like things will actually be GOOD here, and I'm not that far away from my old room (barely even across the courtyard). Except I got in a fight with my mom today over the refrigerator.
I'm very tired right now, it's been a long day, and therefore my writing is not of any sort of "stellar" quality. But I feel like this is a good environment. For once, I just want to kick back, relax and write. I don't feel like I'm being judged, and it's fantastic.
And tomorrow, I get to see Phantom of the Opera! Even though it's going to snow like crazy....
Friday, February 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment